A new chapter

to a new life

Student Blogging Challenge Week 2

Hello World,

Here is the second student blogging challenge task for this week.  Activity 2 is to write a post about commenting and the etiquette you should use.

First thing is spelling and punctuation 

When writing a comment you must always use punctuation and spelling. Capital letters and full stops are really important while writing a comment otherwise it won’t make sense what the comment is saying. Spelling is another part of commenting that is important.  Spelling is important because you need to make sure that your words have the correct spelling otherwise people won’t know what that word says. You must always try your hardest but if you are unsure the owner of the blog can fix it.

Secondly etiquette 

These things are important for writing comments and posts. Here are some of my general blogging guidelines. 

Do not post your full name or any other personal information like your school or phone number otherwise people could find out where you live, what school you go to and other things.

Edit your comments before sending them out to the world.

Do not post anything that would hurt someones feeling’s.

Don’t be mean and rude on comments.

Say encouraging tips without being mean and rude.

Finally Content 

When writing quality comments it matters the most about content. Content basically is the facts and opinions you put into your comments. Also content is really important because your comments need to specific details. Also you should ask questions because then the blogger can reply. Also you should have your blog link if you have one because then the blogger will be able  to go on your blog. 

I hope you will enjoy reading about how to write a good comment. If you want some more tips and tricks visit-  http://yollisclassblog.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/how-to-compose-quality-comment.html

Keep  Blogging,

Chloe

5 Comments

1. Some great tips and hints for commenting, Chloe. I also like your blogging guidelines in your header area. Keep up the great work.

2. Hi Chloe,
    Great job on this post! It covers the important things about blogging, I think this could help a lot of people with their commenting!
    You can visit my blog if you want, the link is http://briannal27kns.edublogs.org
    -Brianna

3. Hi Chloe,

I am also doing the student blogging challenge! This is a great and detailed post. You have clearly outlined, like Brianna said, the key elements to a good comment. I especially agree with you rule: Do not post anything that would hurt someones feeling’s. This is extremelly important. Keep on going you are doing really well!

Claire
    bloggingwithclaire.edublogs.org

4. Abubacar Jallow

October 14, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Hi Chloe,

I really enjoyed reading this blog post of yours and I think that it is very beneficial to lots of students around the world reading it, including me. I hope you continue posting such beneficial blogs!

5. Hi Chloe It seems you like writing if I am right? Can I ask you who’s your favorite author? and Your favorite Book?