My blogging Guidelines
Blogging Guidelines For my Blog
As a blogger I will
- Never give personal information like School address, surnames, Date of birth, Where you live and other personal information
- Ask people if you want to put they photo on your blog before putting on your blog.
- Get your friends permission before you put up any photos
- Don’t put your home email, street address, phone number.
- Don’t say mean things on your blog.
- Check your blog post before you post it on your blog to the world.
- Write in full sentence not short sentences.
- Check with an adult before posting videos and photos of your family.
- Always edit your post
- Check your punctuation and grammar
- Don’t be rude online
- All comments I will check before it will be visible on my blog.
- Be polite don’t say mean or hurtful things
- Write appropriate comments
- Don’t use text talk
- Do not take photos of you outside your house with your street name or school uniform.
- Don’t give out your friends personal information
- All students and children must have parental permission to use a blog
- Posts should always be checked by Mrs T and Me before being posted.
- Don’t be mean and rude on comments
- Say encouraging tips without being mean and rude
- Use humour
- Ask yourself would you like your friends to see this.